We love this fab little film from the gorgeous YouTuber, Emi de Melo. But we’ve just got to ask, where does she get those tampons?! 😂
Best period hack ever? We couldn’t agree more.
Only Emi could make such a tricky subject so very charming. It’s amazing how many of us don’t know about the problems flushing tampons and pads can cause: blockages, sewage flooding into rivers, tampons ending up on beaches… maybe we just don’t want to know!
And as she says, binning can cause some awkward moments too: no loo roll, no lid on the bin, no bin at all… no wonder over half of us have resorted to doing the Handbag Smuggle! Surely there’s a better way?
So here comes FabLittleBag to the rescue. Here’s how it works.
- Place your finger and thumb in the unique loops (stunning manicure completely optional!), to open the bag one-handed.
- Pop in your tampon or rolled-up pad. You can fit in an applicator, wipe and any wrappers too.
- Peel off the sticky strip.
- Press your finger and thumb together to seal it completely closed.
- No leaks, no odour, nothing see-through, just ready for the bin.
- No bin there? It happens! The sealed FabLittleBag is safe to pocket or smuggle out in your handbag.
You can order FabLittleBags right here, or find them in Waitrose, Ocado, Amazon and Ethical Superstore. You can even have a subscription, with a fab little parcel arriving every month.
We’d love to know what you think! Know another period hack that you’d like to share? Tell us in the Comments below…